Join Guaranteed Irish virtually for their Annual Food Forum on 'The Future of Food,' on Wednesday June 16th at 9.30am.
As part of food month at Guaranteed Irish, a panel of industry leaders will be discussing the latest trends and challenges facing the Irish food sector. This forum is centred around the future of the food and beverage sector and the opportunities for growth post-Covid.
The speakers on the day are:
- Tara McCarthy CEO, Bord Bia
- Ray Kelly, Marketing Director, Supervalu and Centra,
- Brian Lee, Founder & CEO, Freshly Chopped
- Laura Murphy, Founder & Brewmaster, SynerChi Kombucha
- Brid O’ Connell, CEO, Guaranteed Irish
For more information and to register for this event: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4532318186486811149