The UCC Commerce Society annual Digital Marketing Summit will take place virtually this year via zoom webinar on the 23rd and 24th of February.
The theme for this years DM Summit is ‘Digital Responsibility: Divide or Unite’.
On Tuesday the 23rd of February at 6pm we will have a business panel with panelist’s:
- Jake Browne, CEO of The Go House
- Muriel Foley, Founder at MGFD Digital Marketing Consultancy
- Alison Sheehy, Digital Marketing Manager at Gym+Coffee
On Wednesday the 24th of February at 6pm we will have a creator panel with panelist’s:
- Miriam Mullins, Tiktoker & Youtuber
- Fionnuala Jones, Podcaster and Content Creator
- Thomas Arnold, Co-Founder of The GO House
- Jen Hatton, Content Creator and Sketch Comedian
Both panels will be hosted by Podge Henry, host of his own podcast ‘The Podgecast’ and marketing assistant for the Jameson Graduate Programme. Both panels will discuss all things digital marketing and there will be a Q&A section where students will be able to ask questions.
You can register for the event now via the link below:
For more information you can contact us on our Instagram @ucccommsoc or email us firstname.lastname@example.org .