Applications to trade in the GLOW 2019 Christmas Market are now open. GLOW is a family friendly spectacle in Bishop Lucey Park from 4.30pm to 8.30pm, a 30 Meter high Ferris wheel, childrens’s carousel, choral performances and other family oriented events on Grand Parade.
This year’s festival will run for 12 days, attracting an audience of up to 130,000. Dates are as follows:-
- Friday 29th November to Sunday 1st December
- Friday 6th December to Sunday 8th December
- Friday 13th December to Sunday 15th December
- Friday 20th December to Sunday 22nd December
Please note the following changes that apply to 2019 GLOW Christmas Market in comparison to previous years:-
- GAS - Due to stringent changes and enforcement of Gas Regulations introduced recently, we are sorry that we cannot permit the use of gas in any form on site for this event. This is therefore a gas free site.
- RATES – A Charge of €5 per day for power will be levied on traders who use in excess of 32amps.
- TRIANGLE PRODUCTIONS LTD have been appointed to manage the GLOW 2019 Christmas Market on behalf of Cork City Council and they will manage the application/selection process and all correspondence pertaining to same. Completed forms must be therefore returned to them and not Cork City Council.
- If you are interested in taking part, completed forms should be returned to Triangle Productions Ltd (you can post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 12 Noon on Friday, 4th October, 2019. Please read and review the attached Market Trader Criteria carefully - this provides all information re market participation.
- All applicants will be informed by email if they are successful by Friday, 11th October, 2019. Successful applicants will be issued with an invoice and must pay their Pitch and Casual trading fees, in total, no later than Friday, 25th October, 2019.
Please do not send cash or cheques with your application as you will be invoiced by Cork City Council if successful. If successful, your stand allocation will then be confirmed, together with details of the time you should arrive on site, set up and specific terms and conditions.
Please note that all completed applications forwarded to Triangle Productions Ltd will be acknowledged – if you do not receive an acknowledgment of same, please contact Triangle Productions directly.
Please contact Fiona Browne at 021-4924344 or email@example.com for more info.