Following your submission, please email a high resolution image of the exterior of your building to email@example.com.
Include “Better Buildings 2019” in the subject line.
Judging Criteria Guidelines:
All categories will be judged on the design, maintenance & presentation of the overall building frontage, noting signage, pavement litter, planting, etc. as well as the impact of the building on the street-scape.
- Heritage & Conservation Projects within the greater Cork City area are eligible to enter.
- New developments must have been completed within the past 3 years, developments in Cork’s suburbs are eligible to apply.
- Those who entered last year are permitted to re-enter.
The Heritage & Conservation Category will consider:
- Restoration of historic buildings & structures of historic importance.
- Adaptation of historic buildings & structures of heritage value for contemporary use.
- Integration of newly-designed structures into existing street-scape or landscape.
- Projects must have been completed in the past 5 years.
Judges choice will be solely at their discretion.